|Created by Rhed and Sam.|
Beverage of our choice: Butterbeer
If you are playing with BEER/LIGHT DRINKS - take one sip per step below unless otherwise stated.
If playing with SHOTS - divide the steps between the people playing the game, so that 1) you don't get drunk too quickly 2) you don't run out of booze so soon. * indicates that everyone must drink.
TAKE A DRINK:
- Everytime someone utters the name 'Harry Potter'.
- When Ron speaks his trademark catchphrase of the movies. Eg: 'Wicked', 'bloody hell', and 'brilliant'.
- Anytime Hermione becomes angry, distressed, or irrationally concerned about something.
- *Anytime a character says 'Voldemort'.
- When any character casts 'Expelliarmus' at another character.
- Anytime an owl delivers post to Harry, Ron, or Hermione while at Hogwarts.
- When Snape makes an appearance out of nowhere, bringing 'bad' vibes.
- Anytime points are awarded/deducted to any house.
- Everytime an elder issues a stern warning or grave message.
- Hermione puts her hand up in class. Take an extra drink if she answers a question without being asked to.
- *When Dumbledore delivers enigmatic words of wisdom which may, or may not, impact on the plot.
- Someone insults another character with the comment 'Mudblood'.
- When the Weasley Twins finish each other's sentences. Take an extra drink if they finish speaking by speaking in unison.
- Anytime that Hagrid breaks down in tears.
- *Everytime Gryffindor score during a Quiddich match.
Everytime Harry reminds someone that his parents are dead. Eg: 'Voldemort killed my parents...', 'My parents are dead...', 'He killed my parents...' etc.
There it is, in all its glory. Enjoy!